Join Janet Salmon,Chief Product Owner for Management Accounting at SAP AG, Thursday, June 16, 2016 at at 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST for a sneak peek of her Controlling 2016 plenary session SAP S/4HANA - Let's Get Under the Covers.
In this webinar, we’ll look at:
- The differences between the universal journal and the new general ledger
- The implications of merging the G/L accounts and the cost elements
- The implications for Asset Accounting and Inventory Accounting
- How to use account-based CO-PA
- The impact of the changes on planning and reporting and where you may still need to take the classic approach
- What happens during a migration to bring your old data into the new structures
- What to be aware of if you take the Central Finance approach
Janet Salmon is the Chief Product Owner for Management Accounting at SAP AG. Janet is known to many SAP Financials professionals for her writings on Controlling and related subjects in SAP Financials Expert. She is the author of Controlling with SAP – Practical Guide, Accelerated Financial Closing with SAP, and SAP HANA for ERP Financials 2nd Edition. Janet has overseen many SAP Controlling functionality product developments both as a Product and Solution Manager. Most recently she spearheaded changes to the user interfaces within Controlling and data transfer from Controlling to SAP HANA. Learn more about Janet's sessions at Controlling 2016.