When did SAP launch RISE with SAP?
Launched in January 2021, RISE with SAP helps your company migrate to SAP S/4HANA in the cloud.
What are the advantages of RISE with SAP?
RISE with SAP accelerates your business transformation into an Intelligent Enterprise.
What does RISE with SAP mean?
RISE with SAP is a combination of products and services offered by subscription. The main component is S/4HANA Cloud, which you can run with your choice of hyperscaler in the Private Cloud Edition.
SAP RISE has six components we discuss below.
1. Software as a Service (SaaS) An analogy with Office software: you no longer buy Office software off the shelf and install it. When you set up your computer you subscribe with either a monthly or annual payment to access the software on remote servers, in the cloud. The software is routinely updated seamlessly. SAP public cloud is updated 6 monthly and new functionality is a precursor before it is introduced on premise.
2. Best Practice Your RISE subscription comes with SAP Best Practices - a comprehensive collection of business capabilities that you can use out of the box.
3. SAP S/4HANA Cloud core The software provided in the cloud is SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You will be able to run your business operations in the cloud regardless of whether you are a new customer or an existing one.
4. Business Technology Platform (BTP) and Analytics SAP BTP brings together data management, analytics, artificial intelligence, application development, automation, and integration in one environment
5. SAP as a Partner With RISE with SAP, you adopt the innovations and cloud-enabled, systems to run mission-critical operations at global scale. SAP becomes your trusted partner, leveraging 50 years of business experience, and more than 60 country localizations.
6. One Contract SAP RISE bundles all the above into one contract. If you have none of the above elements, then RISE is perfect to to guide you in your journey to S/4HANA in the cloud.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.